Brighten a local senior's day and help us commemorate life's most precious occasions, providing comfort through trying times and everyday moments in between.
Home Instead is looking for dependable individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. Our motto “To us, it’s personal®” is more than just words. It’s a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families right here in Lehigh Acres, Gateway, Fort Myers, Estero, Fort Myers Beach, and Sanibel/Captiva. You’ll support seniors 1:1 in their homes, where they desire to be, by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.
Depending on your availability, this position can either be Full-time or Part-time. Consistent and flexible hours (4-12 hr. shifts available) - days, evenings, overnights, and weekends!
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
- CNAs: State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
|Title:||CAREGiver/Home Health Aide|
|Job Location:||Fort Myers|
|Pay Rate:||$13 - $15 per hour|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at Southwest Florida. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 239-596-2050.