Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Competitive wages starting at $14.00 per hour
- Wonderful clients
- Paid training
- Major medical insurance offered - effective after only 60 days of employment
- Steady schedules, lots of hours, stable company with consistent work
- Family-owned - We've been serving this community since 2001!
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s Care and personal care.
Essential Applicant Requirements:
- 21 years of age or older (requirement of our car insurance carrier)
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver's license
- 4 or more years of driving experience
- Pass a drug screen
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Complete a background check yielding an eligible result
APPLY NOW! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
|Job Location:||Punta Gorda|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at Southwest Florida. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 239-596-2050.