Immediate Day, Evening, and Weekend Shifts! Consistent Hours, Stable and Flexible schedules (Full-time and Part-time) Available!
Home Instead is searching for dependable individuals to become a part of our team and join our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. Our motto “To us, it’s personal®” is more than just words. It’s a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families right here in Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Ave Maria, and Marco Island. You’ll support seniors 1:1 in their homes, where they desire to be, by providing companionship, home-helper, and relationship-based care.
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
- CNAs: State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
Join our family, apply online today!
Home Care Careers Naples, FL | Home Instead - Careers or text 239-596-2050
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
|Title:||Seeking Home Health Aides/CNAs|
|Pay Rate:||$14 - $16 per hour|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at Southwest Florida. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 239-596-2050.