Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Competitive wages starting at $13.00 per hour
- Wonderful clients
- Paid training
- Major medical insurance offered - effective after only 60 days of employment
- Steady schedules, lots of hours, stable company with consistent work
- Family-owned - We've been serving this community since 2001!
Companionship and conversation; Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation; Incidental transportation to and from appointments, errands, and activities; Medication assistance and/or reminders; Alzheimer’s care, personal care.
Essential Applicant Requirements:
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving experience
- Possess reliable transportation
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at Southwest Florida. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 239-596-2050.